WELCOME

Hi, welcome to my blog where I, Value Mahala bring in on on articles. Please be free and don't be shy to be my friend. God bless you.






Thursday 3 March 2016

THE LAW WAS GIVEN GRACE

The Law was given Grace. Moses was the Law and Jesus Grace. Click here for more ☞ LAW AND GRACE and ☞Matthew 5 : 17-20 EXPLAINED THROUGH THE TRANSFIGURATION . Basically hating the Grace of God means hating our Lord Jesus Christ and rejecting living by the Holy Spirit.

Hello my dear friends. As I was going through the crucificaxion of our Lord Jesus Christ I learnt that Law was given Grace but those of the Law did not like Grace!

What happened to Jesus when he was handed over to the Jewish authorities to be arrested until his death demonstrated just how much those of the Law of Moses hated the Grace of God. Law lost and Grace won. It was a highly benefit for me that Jesus was punished for my sins then died for me, I could have never done it without him full stop.

THEY WANTED JESUS DEAD

Matthew 26 : 2 "As you know, the Passover is two days - and the Son of Man will be handed over to be crucified. " -NIV Bible

Luke 22:2 The chief priests and the teachers of Law were afraid of the people and so they were trying to find a way of putting Jesus to death secretly.

They got help from Judas Iscariot find out more ☞JUDAS WAS JESUS' FRIEND AND A DISCIPLE

JESUS BEFORE THE COUNCIL

Matthew 26


  •  57 Those who had arrested Jesus took him to the house of Caiaphas, the High Priest, where the teachers of the Law and the elders had gathered together. 



  •  59 The chief priests and the whole council tried to find some false evidence against Jesus to put him to death. 



  •  60 but they could not find any, even though many people came forward and told lies about him


The teachers of the Law of Moses wanted Jesus dead. The very same Jesus who before became Jesus gave them the Law through Moses as their LORD GOD -Yahweh Elohim.

THE TEACHERS OF THE LAW SHOWED THEIR HATRET OVER GRACE


  •  67 Then they spat in his face and beat him and those who slapped him



  •  68 said "Prophecy for us Messiah! Guess who hit you!


What an insult!

Luke 22 NIV Bible


  •  63 The men who were guarding Jesus began mocking and beating him.



  •  64 They blinded him and demanded, prophecy! Who hit you?



  •  65 And they said many other insulting things to him.


Mark 15:1 Early in the morning the chief priests met with the elders, the teachers of the Law, and the whole council, and made plans. They put Jesus in chains, led him away, and handed him over to Pilate.

John 18 NIV Bible


  •  28 By now it was early morning, and to avoid ceremonial uncleanness the Jews did not enter the palace; they wanted to be able to eat the Passover. 


Shame!


  •  29 So Pilate came out to them and asked, "What charges are you bringing against this man? "



  •  30 "If he were not a criminal, " they replied, "we would not have handed him over to you."



  •  31 Pilate said, "Take him yourselves and judge him by your own law." "But we have no right to execute anyone," the Jews objected. 



  •  32 This happened so that the words Jesus had spoken indicating the kind of death he was going to die would be fulfilled. 


John 3:14 As Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole in the desert, in the same way the Son of Man must be lifted up.

John 12:32 When I am lifted up from the earth, I will draw everyone to me


  •  36 Jesus said, "My Kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews But now my Kingdom is from another place.


Remember in Gethsemane Jesus rebuked Peter when he wanted to fight with his sword to prevent what was to happen when Judas arrived with a crowed to arrest Jesus.


  •  37 "You are a King, then!" said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You are right in saying I am a King. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of the truth listens to me."


The truth was the message of grace for in him was the Grace of God.

JESUS SENTENCED TO DEATH

There was a prisoner named Jesus Barabbas that was set free, who was also known as a murderer. The Jews were asked to choose between Jesus Barabbas and Jesus the Messiah and they chose Barabbas. A murderer! Those of the Law truly rejected the Grace of God that is in Jesus the Messiah! However I'm not really complaining because if those of the Law had not rejected Grace I would be a waist ready to be thrown to hell. I swear to the living Heavenly God I would have never done it without Jesus Christ, My Lord, my Messiah, my Saviour, my Redeemer, my Righteousness, my eternal life, I could go on but I'll stop there for now. But I'm glad Jesus had to drink the cup of suffering poured by God for me, because I would have failed in a second.


  •  18 He knew very well that the Jewish authorities had handed Jesus over to him because they were jealous. 


Of what excatly? The Grace of God just because they had the Law of Moses given to them by God? That's foolish because it was the LORD God who gave the Law to them through Moses Exodus 20 and Deuteronomy 5. The very same LORD God gave them Grace. But because Moses was not there, they rejected God's grace that was given by the very same LORD that became flesh! You reject the Grace of God you also reject the Holy Spirit for we are to live by the Holy Spirit not by obeying the Law of Moses. They were forever foolish! No wonder Jesus called them "fools!"


  •  20 The chief priests and the elders persecuted the crowd to ask Pilate to set Barabbas free and have Jesus put to death


Personally Jesus dying for me is a high benefit but for him to be killed without dying for me is a complete waist; for no one killed Jesus he died for that was part of God's plan not human plan.


  •  22 "What, then shall I do with Jesus the Messiah? " Pilate asked them. "Crucify him!" they all answered. 


You know what's funny is that there were two Jesus'! One our Lord and Saviour, who is our God for he is from God- the Word of God that became flesh. And there's another Jesus own by Satan who was a murderer!

There's a revelation here. Jesus the Messiah who is the Word of God and the revelation in the bible came from Father God and went back to Father God after he defeated death by raising from the dead. The other Jesus Barabbas was a murderer and was of the world, after his imprisonment he went back to the world. The imitator Satan lost with his imitate Jesus Barabbas.


  •  23 But Pilate asked, "What crime has he committed?" Then they started shouting at the top of their voices: "Crucify him!"



  •  25 The whole crowd answered, "Let the responsibility for his death fall on us and our children!"


Another revelation

Actually this was not bad at all because in the Law of Moses sin is remembered to the 3rd and 4th generation so it's not that bad! Every generation became forgiven none left behind. All are forgiven. Not bad! Not that they knew they meant that nor me in the past but started knowing that now!

Matthew 27


  •  27 Then Pilate's soldiers took Jesus into the governor's place, and the whole company gathered round him



  •  28 They stripped of his clothes and put a scarlet robe on him



  •  29 Then they made a crown out of throny branches and placed it on his head, and put a stick in his right hand, then they knelt before him and mocked him. "Long live the King of the Jews!" they said


It's an insult and forever Foolness for them because he still lives to this day.


  •  30 They spat on him, and took the stick and hit him over the head


Mark 15:19 They beat him over the head with a stick, spat on him, fell on their knees, and bowed down to him.

What an insult!


  •  31 When they finished mocking him, they took the robe off and put his own clothes back on Him. Then they led him out to crucify him.


If I were Jesus Christ I would have died before the crucificaxion! All those beatings, mocking, and everything else that was done to him before his crucificaxion I would have long died. That my dear friends was just how much the Grace of God that is in our Lord and Saviour Christ Jesus was rejected for the Law of Moses, that even itself was given by the very same Jesus who at the time was LORD GOD! You rejecte the Grace of God you reject Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit for we are to live by the Holy Spirit not by the Law.

I can never be able to put it into words or fully express how THANKFUL I am to FATHER GOD, JESUS CHRIST AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT! I'm even THANKFUL that He is able to know how THANKFUL I am by looking at the inside of me!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing as it is an excellent post would love to read your future post


    Accommodation in Sandton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my sister. I have other posts on this blog you can read them as well anytime. Peace be with you.

    ReplyDelete