WELCOME

Hi, welcome to my blog where I, Value Mahala bring in on on articles. Please be free and don't be shy to be my friend. God bless you.






Monday 8 February 2016

WHO IS SATAN?

WHO IS SATAN?


There is no denying without Satan there wouldn't be a Bible. Evidence of that is from Genesis to Revelation Satan is there.

Hi, in my last article there was a snake. Now a lot of people in the past used to ask how do we know it's Satan that is the snake there. Personally I never really knew but I believed it was him. But now I fully know it was him, let's get to it.


  • Genesis 3 vs 1 (Today's English Version Bible -Good News) 
Now the snake was the most cunning animal that the LORD God had ever made.


The translators uses snake here let's look at the English Standard Version Bible


  • Genesis 3 vs 1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of field that LORD God had made. 


They use serpent. Check on your dictionary the word serpent means a snake. Now I can explain why the translators of TEV Bible used snake on Genesis and used serpent on Revelation.

TEV Bible

  • Revelation 12 vs 9 The huge dragon was thrown out - that ancient serpent, called the Devil, or Satan, that deceived the whole world. He was thrown into the earth, and his angels with him



  • Revelation 20 vs 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent- that is, the Devil, or Satan- and chained him up for a thousand years. 


I recently found out late last year I think not all bibles are accurate. In the past I thought bibles were written by mystery for i didn't know where they cam from or who wrote it until late last year. It's important to know where you stand with your Bible. Personally I won't throw away mine I'm where I am today because of it, O! And I stole it too! I'm not proud but rather "Yeah whatever"?

So that's who the snake was, Satan.

WHO IS SATAN?


Satan is a fallen angel. On Revelation 12 vs 9 he was thrown out of heaven to earth. Meaning he fell from heaven to earth.


  • Revelation 12 vs 7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, who fought back with his angels.


Not really helping?


  • Job 1 vs 6 When the day came for the heavenly begins to appear before the LORD, Satan was there amount them



  • Luke 10 vs 18 Jesus answered them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven"


HOW DOES SATAN LOOK LIKE?


Growing up I use to think the Devil Satan looked red, ugly and had 2 horns on his head one on e right and one on the left and in his hand he had a huge fork as his height. That's how he was described and looked like on the media, TV, movies, magazines etc. But nowhere in my Bible he looked like that but rather


  • 2 Corinthians 11 vs 14 Well no wonder! Even Satan can disguise himself to look like an angel of light.


That doesn't mean he looks red, ugly and all that but rather looks like and angel but representing the darkness instead of light

To finish up

New International Version Bible


  • 2 Corinthians 11 vs 3 But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ.

TEV BIBLE


  • 2 Corinthians 11 vs 3 I am afraid that your minds will be corrupted and that you will abandon your full and pure devotion to Christ- in the same way that Eve was deceived by the snake's clever lies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment