WELCOME

Hi, welcome to my blog where I, Value Mahala bring in on on articles. Please be free and don't be shy to be my friend. God bless you.






Wednesday 1 June 2016

Revelation 10 And Why The Delay

The 6th Trumpet

Revelation 10

  • 1 Then in saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven. He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head, his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars
  • 2 He was holding a little scroll (The scroll from Revelation 5:1 Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals), which lay open in his hand

The Lamb was found worthy of breaking the 7 seals and open the scroll Revelation 5

  • 2 And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, "Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll? "
  • 3 But no one in heaven or on the earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it.
  • 4 I wept and wept because no one was worthy to open the scroll or look inside it
  • 5 Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and it's seven seals
  • 6 Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and elders



  • 3 and he gave a loud shout like the roar of a lion. When he shouted, the voices of the 7 thunders spoke
  • 4 And when the 7 thunders spoke, I was about to write, but I heard a voice from heaven say, "Seal up what the 7 thunders have said and do not write it down"
  • 5 Then the angel I had seen standing on the sea and on the land raised his right hand to heaven.
  • 6 and he swore by him who lives forever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said "There will be no more delay!"
  • 7 But in the days when the seven angel is about to sound his trumpet (before Revelation 11:15 The seventh angel sounded his trumpet ), the mystery of God will be accomplished (Revelation 11:1-14 The 2 witnesses and Satan), just as he announced to his servants the prophets
  • 8 Then the voice that I had heard from heaven spoke to me once more: "Go, take the scroll that lies open in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land"
  • 9 So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, "Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey."
  • 10 I took the little scroll from the angel's hand and ate it. It tasted sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour.
  • 11 Then I was told, "You must prophesy again about many people, nations, languages and kings."


WHY THE DELAY? 

2 Peter 3

  • 3 First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 
  • 4 They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation"


1 Timothy 4

  • 1 The Spirit Cleary says that in the later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons
  • 2 Such teaching came through hypocritical lairs, whose consciences have been scared as with hot iron
  • 3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. 


Joel 2

  • 28 "Afterwards I will pour out my Spirit on everyone: your sons and daughters will proclaim my message, your old people will have dreams, and your young people will see visions
  • 29 At that time I will pour out my Spirit even on my servants, both men and women


2 Timothy 3

  • 1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days
  • 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 
  • 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of good,
  • 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God-
  • 5 havings a form of godliness but denying it's power. Have nothing to do with them
  • 6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed woman, who are looked down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires
  • 7 always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth


2 Timothy 4

  • 3 For the time will come when men will not put up sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their ears, want to heat
  • 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 

Mark 16

  • 17 Believers will be given the power to perform miracles: they will drive out demons in my name, they will speak in strange tounges
  • 18 if they pick up snake's or drink any poison, they will not be harmed, they will place their hands on sick people, who will get well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment