WELCOME

Hi, welcome to my blog where I, Value Mahala bring in on on articles. Please be free and don't be shy to be my friend. God bless you.






Wednesday 4 September 2013

WHAT DOES GOD LOVES YOU MEAN?

When you say ''God loves you" what do you really mean?
I mean we say it to other people at times, write on cards, send an sms or post on facebook or twitter or any other social network out there. Do we know what we saying and fully understand it?

When you love someone you long for them right? You want to be with them because you love them. When you know someone close to you is beign loved by someone you let them know right? You explain yourself by sharing the reason why you saying that, right?  Now what do you mean when you say God loves you to someone else? Remember love comes from God and God is love (1 John 4-7-8), yet we often question His love! Is it because we can't see him with a naked eye like a lover or hold Him or touch Him or kiss Him or romance with Him?

Let me tell you what I mean when I say God loves you, I'm saying God longs for you. He want to have a RELATIONSHIP with you and give the 1Corinthians 13:4-8 and 1John 4:10-18 love. I think its time for us to share at least one verse along with the message God loves you. He just want one thing a RELATIONSHIP with us.

God loves you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment